Pirelli Rally 23.-24.9.2016
Rally where the Legends live
”The roads of this rally are the finest stages in the world. Old 1000 Lakes Rally roads! A two-day event with some over 120 km´s of special stages! Here you can test your skills and courage. Be careful, because these roads are highly addictive.” Identity of this rally is to use former 1000 Lakes Rally special stages near City of Tampere area, these road´s was part of the original Word Rally event 80´s and 90´s century, some of them has used in Rally Finland early 2000 century.
Competition has won the award of the best Finnish Rally Championship event 2013 & 2014 & 2015 !
Supplementary Regulations and Entry Form will be published at 15/7/2016
- Thursday 22nd of September Shakedown stage
- Friday 23rd recoinnassance 2 SS
- Saturday 24th 7 or 8 SS
- SS ~120 km, totals of the rally ~500 km (Can be change during measurement)
- Rally HQ & Service Park: Tampere Exhibition and Sports Centre (TESC)
Rally experience on spectacular special stages
Pirelli Rally has good reputation with Finnish rally competitors and spectators. It has won 2013 & 2014 & 2015 Best Finnish Rally Championship event title, trophy based on the competitors’ choice of events of the series.
Pirelli Rally´s and it´s predecessor (Castrol Rally 2013) routes has used several former 1000 Lakes Rally stages, legendary names as
- Savo (In-car video 2013, in-car video 2015_a, in-car video 2015_b)
- Siitama (In-car video 2013)
- Viitapohja (In-car video 2013)
- Pengonpohja (In-car video 2014, in-car video 2015)
- Sahalahti (In-car video 2014)
- Koivulahti from 5:20 (In-car video 2014)
- Uskila (In-car video 2014, in-car video 2015)
- Västilä (In-car video 2015)
has be part of this rally years 2013, 2014 and 2015.
The Finnish Rally Championship (Ralli SM) has a very good reputation internationally. There are six events in the FRC in 2016, three winter rallies on snow and three gravel events during the summer.
The FIA NEZ (North European Zone) R 2Junior Rally Championship event.
Rally is event of VOC Sweden series.
Chairman, Mr. Erkki ”Nortti” Lehtinen +358 40 5588577 firstname.lastname@example.org
Deputy Clerk of the Course, Mr. Toni Mäkinen +358 400 525 828 toni.makinen(at)tamua.fi
Head of Sales, Mr. Markku Huhtanen +358 400 233 766 markku.huhtanen(at)gmail.com
Customer events, Mr. Markku Kuusijärvi +358 400 630 700 mkuusijarvi(at)gmail.com
Secretary of the Rally, Mrs. Kaisa Hulkkonen +358 40 776 2720 kaisa.hulkkonen(at)gmail.com